What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, manage user access to restricted areas of the web … etc.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Cookies Analysis: Are those that enable the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on our page. The information collected is used to measure the activity of users on the web and the creation of user navigation profiles, in order to improve the website, as well as the products and services offered.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow us to adapt the navigation on our website to your preferences (eg Language, browser used, … etc)
- Technical Cookies: This type of cookies allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Own Cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website..
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies used on this website are used by the legal person in charge of this website and by the following services or service providers:
How can I disable or delete Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In the following links you will find additional information about the configuration options of cookies in different browsers.